Landscaping can greatly enhance the appearance of any yard, whether urban or rural. The right design can complement your home in ways you probably haven’t even dreamed of yet!
Professional landscaping can change the appearance of your lawn, and it can add value to your property. It’s common for new constructions to have landscaping services done, but not exclusively so. Many homeowners choose to do landscaping months or years after their home is built.
While OKC Lawn Spraying does not claim to be a landscaping company, we do offer some services and can advise you about many aspects of residential landscaping.
OKC Lawn Spraying has seen the landscaping business change a lot over the last few decades. What was once a way to instantly perfect any yard has changed into a lifecycle approach, where plants and trees are chosen based on what they will look like in years to come, not necessarily how they look right now.
With this modern approach to landscaping home and business owners can expect a gorgeous exterior that will suit their lawn for longer and cost less money in the long run.
Landscaping services can be divided into two categories: beautification and maintenance.
These services are purely aesthetic. Making your yard look great is the priority, so all of the following are included:
- Design and planning, usually done by a civil engineer or a licensed landscaper
- Planting flowers, shrubs, and trees that will thrive in the given environment
- Lighting for outdoor areas
- Construction of decks, patios, walkways and any other area where homeowners spend time
Although OKC Lawn Spraying doesn’t technically call ourselves a landscaping company, we offer many of the same services that you’ll be provided by your local landscapers.
- Fertilization of grasses, plants and trees
- Mowing for lawns of any size
- Weed control to keep your grass healthy and strong, with no competition from vigorous weeds
- Edging to give any yard a professional touch
- Leaf removal, sometimes necessary before mowing, especially for thick, waxy leaves
- Insect control, in a broad sense, is a landscaping service that protects your beautiful and expensive lawn projects
Landscaping can be evergreen or seasonal, depending on your personal preferences. In either case, it’s still going to take perpetual care to keep your lawn looking the way you want it to.
Evergreen landscaping is designed to look lush and nourished all year long. It can include services like lawn painting to imitate summer’s naturally green grass even in the dead of winter.
Seasonal landscaping changes to fit the time of year and is usually easier to maintain in non-temperate climates.
Whichever you choose, a professional landscape company can give you the right information to create the perfect lawn.
OKC Lawn Spraying can help you choose a landscape plan, and we can provide many of the services that you need to keep your yard looking beautiful all year long. Trust us to guide you through the process, and let us be the team you call on to maintain your landscaping long into the future!