Weed Control OKC
OKC Lawn Spraying offers a wide range of weed control services to assist you with one of the most dreaded chores of most homeowners – pulling weeds! We have specially designed herbicides for every need, not to mention the professional equipment needed to apply them properly.
Let us help you with all your weed control needs for a lawn that’s unblemished by chickweed, dandelions, crabgrass, and virtually any other weed that dares to take root in your yard!
Weeds can completely take over in an area where healthy grass once flourished, making your lawn look ragged and unkempt. OKC Lawn Spraying employs multiple methods to get rid of weeds in your yard, around your patio, or across your entire property.
Homeowners often tell us that they would rather save money by doing their own lawn spraying. While there are many products available to you commercially, we offer all of the following reasons to consider trusting a professional like OKC Lawn Spraying to do your lawn spraying:
- Faster – Our industrial lawn spraying equipment is more efficient that the ones sold for personal use.
- Safer – We practice lawn spraying strategies that are safe for homes where pets and children roam.
- More effective – The professional grade products we are licensed to use are more effective than commercially available products.
- Better coverage – We can guarantee that every area of your yard will be consistently treated.
- More options – Refer to the product list below to see all the weed control options we can offer!
Weed Control Options
The herbicides OKC Lawn Spraying uses may fall into more than one of the following categories:
- Pre-Emergent Herbicides – Most effective when used early in the season, these products prevent weeds before they start by prohibiting germination.
- Post-Emergent Herbicides – More common weed control products that kill weeds after they have sprouted.
- Selective Herbicides – Will target certain types of plants, most commonly annual grasses and broadleaf weeds, but not all plant life.
- Non-Selective Herbicides – This type of product kills every type of plant life, making it ok for spot treatments, but not for widespread lawn spraying.
- Glyphosate Alternatives – Glyphosate is a broad spectrum herbicide commonly used on crops. It has been known to cause acute and chronic toxicity in humans. However, it’s still recognized as an effective spot treatment option.
- Natural Herbicides – Made from plants and organic matter, these products are considered safer than traditional ones. Many natural herbicides also act as lawn fertilizers.
Because OKC Lawn Spraying is a trusted local expert, we are often asked questions about weed control, such as, When is the best time to do lawn spraying? We’re always happy to answer this and any other question for our customers so they get the best results!
The answer to this particular question depends on whether you want to use pre- or post-emergent weed control. To stop weeds before they begin, apply pre-emergent herbicides in late winter or early spring. Post-emergent herbicides can be used at any time.
For answers to all your weed control questions – and services you can count on – call us first!